- Initial Inspection
- Pretest & Record
- Component Critical Inspection
- Reconditioning of parts
- Replacement of parts that require it
- Testing & Re-certification
- Pallet, Paint & Required Tagging
Valve Preventative Maintenance
- Initial Inspection of the lease for hazards.
- Lubrication of valves, gear operators, ESD’s.
- Replacement of fittings due to failure or inappropriate material.
Valve operation and functionality.
- Adjustment and replacement of packing if necessary.
- Replacement of exterior elastomers and dust seals.
- Replacement of Bearings if required.
- Repair of gear operators if required.
- Pressure testing of valve sealing closures.
- Inspect gauges and casing vents.
- Inspect dog-nuts and tighten as required.
- Inspect all flanges, pressure containing seals and gaskets for fugitive emissions.
- Inform the client of any non-conformities or potential hazards.
- Record all findings and information for customer and RMV record retention